Thursday, November 6, 2008

Culture Is Like A Tree, Probably, Somehow

If you have more than a passing interest in movies or pop culture, then maybe you'd enjoy wasting a few of your valuable minutes looking at this? I'm naturally a little compulsive, so these kinds of things drive me to distraction. This painting is by this person, who seems pretty alright. This all comes via Ryan North's dinosaur comics, which you should already be reading. Shame on you if you still aren't.

Oh, and don't look now, nerds, but it looks like Greedo is going to shoot first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice painting. I think my favorite bit is Kurt Russel as Snake from that movie where he tries to escape New York high-fiving Kurt Russel as that dude from that movie about the guy who goes to Chinatown and finds himself in big trouble. (I think it's called The Two Jakes.)

Also, learn how to make hyperlinks.

nathan aa said...

Thanks for solving the Kurt Russells mystery for me. Also: fixed.

dana dana dana said...

I HEART CATBUS!

nathan aa said...

No one cares about Greedo, huh? Looks like everyone in the world needs to watch Star Wars a few hundred more times.